We're Selling Our Store, Our Wings Are Tired!
But we need to find the next great Wild Birds Unlimited store owner first.
We've made the difficult decision to retire from running our Wild Birds Unlimited store. Karen and I wanted to let you, our wonderful and faithful customers, know that our store is For Sale (building not included)
No, we're NOT going out of business. It is time for us to retire and spend more time with our family and focus on our health. It's been quite an experience and great fun running our own business. The store has been in business for 26.7 years and we hope one of you can take over and continue bringing people and nature together.
So, if you know anyone who would like to:
- Turn a hobby into a business with a great franchise
- Purchase a business with a 26 year track record with established customers in a stand-alone building
- Feel pride in running an environmentally friendly business
- Gain satisfaction from providing creative and educational opportunities for faithful customers
- Experience joy from bringing people and nature together
- Work for themselves and have fun at the same time
Please have them contact us at the store (503) 363-9744
To learn what it takes to own a Wild Birds Unlimited Franchise go to https://franchise.wbu.com or contact Seth Holan at the Franchise Development Office, [email protected] or call 888.730.7108.
Thank you again for all your support and participation in such a wonderful hobby.
Chris & Karen Brindle,
Owners, Wild Birds Unlimited of Salem